Your support makes a difference
Preserve our shared history and support education with your contribution.
You can have a lasting impact on the future by supporting the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum's mission to discover, preserve, present and keep alive the stories of our Nation's Oldest Port.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, our educational programs, preservation needs and maritime research wouldn't be possible without the support of St. Augustine community members, maritime historians and so many other generous donors like you.
Here's what your contributions can do:
- Provide scholarships for at-risk youth to attend the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum's annual summer camp -- a fun, exciting, hands-on camp experience that teaches children science, math, art and history.
- Support the ongoing archaeological research of historical shipwrecks and maritime lore in and around the Nation's Oldest Port.
- Preserve the St. Augustine Light Station, including the 1874 lighthouse tower and 1876 keepers' house, for future generations to experience our shared history.
Here are a few ways you can show your support:
- Make a donation to the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum
- Pave your legacy with a commemorative brick
- Become a St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum Member
- Volunteer your time with the lighthouse and archaeological programs
- Join the Tower Club, a young professionals' support group
- Join the Lighthouse Guild, a lighthouse enthusiasts support group